A journal of cognition, computation, cartoons and cooking; physics and phonotactics; academia, art, alcohol and angst.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Kittens!

I came home today to find Patches (my cat, whom I adopted off the street a month and a half ago only to find out she was pregnant) a lot thinner than usual. Sure enough, she had a surprise waiting in my closet behind a bunch of boxes. I'm leaving most of the boxes there for tonight so that they have some security, but I have some low-light pictures posted.

Five kittens: three tabbies, one brown-on-black patches (like Patches, the mother), and one white-on-black splotches (like who I think the father is, another stray who won't come near me).

Name suggestions will be considered, though Maggie (Magnetism) and Tessie (Tesla) are already taken.

No comments: